The Holidays are once again upon us. The ads on TV are every commercial. It’s hard not to notice. I am not someone who is interested in receiving things. I would much rather give then receive. I like watching others smile. I like doing for others.
I have some things to share that I feel are important. Hence, this blog!
Holidays are not about who can spend the most money, buy the best gifts, cook the most food. Holidays are about celebrating our belief systems, our faith not religion. Holidays are about appreciating and sharing with Family and friends. Something we should do allis about love. It saddens me deeply when I see people running around to get that gift, cutting everyone off in traffic and forgetting what it is all about.
Society is way to commercialized. We live in the “have to have that now” world. It is of my belief that it is not good for the soul to be so engulfed in the madness of it all. You don’t really have to have it now.
- We should be kind, generous and in faith all year.
- Family & Friends are valuable
- Love is imperative 365 days of the year.
- Compassion should be a dish served daily.
- Forgiveness is a gift that we should give ourselves and others, always.
- Thinking of kind ways to behave towards mankind, animals and our Planet is not just for this Season.
- Our Creator is always paying attention, be on top of your game.
- I am 100% correct. LOL
- Traditions are important, start a new one now by being your best and giving all year.
- Money is not the root of all evil, we often are just that.
I think you get my point.