Its simply easy to just get sucked in to negativity. Just turn on the news, that’s all it takes. I try to avoid these things for the purpose of staying as grounded as I can. It’s not easy.
I care very much about the world. Yet, I have to keep my head on straight or I cannot thrive.
Here are some tips to help you be positive in a negative world.
- Pray.. Prayers connects you.
- Read a great book
- play board games with friends or family.
- Be with Animals. Animals are soothing. They’re non judgemental too.
- Plant something you like or wish to grow. I personally love watching food grow and being part of that cycle. It makes me connect with the earth and I feel very empowered.
- Write down goals, even simple ones
- Take a daily walk, it’s very refreshing to get out and move your body.
- Donate to a thrift store. It’s always a good time to Spring Clean.